iOS Developer – Ref: LTX002
We are looking for an iOS Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. About the job:
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Have pushed one or more Apps on the App Store
- Experience with third party libraries and APIs
- Experience with location based services and maps
- Preference for those having design skills and can take role in the UI/UX activities
This opportunity can be Full or Part Time If you are interested, please send updated CV with reference to your portfolio to email@example.com , including the job reference in the subject (emails without job reference will be discarded)