Software Engineer – Python/Django – Ref: LTX01
We are looking for web developer with good knowledge on Django/Python, and fan of the open source technologies.
You must be willing to work for a startup, and ready to learn and grow quickly!
About the job:
- You will work on the evolutions of our applications, re-factoring and developing new features.
- You must be able to analyse new requirements, have critical thinking to innovate and solve problems, work with other developers using repositories, test and integrate the new features and fixes.
- You will share the application support duties and will take part in monitoring and administering “cloud ” environments.
- You must possess excellent reporting, communications and teamwork skills.
- Good knowledge on building & managing scalable and modular API-based web applications that have mobile apps connected to it.
- It is a plus to have experience on integrating credit cards payments and offering automatic monthly invoicing on cloud applications.
You need to have at least 1 year of experience on Python/Django, however we are still eagerly looking for the senior engineer who can lead our technology department. If you are senior developer, having a great passion with startups, and crazy enough to join our project on “cash-and-equity” basis, we would love to meet you ASAP!
If you think this opportunity is for you, please send updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org , including the job reference in the subject (emails without job reference will be discarded)